Saturday 23 July 2016

The following coversation is an online interview which took place between 101 Classic Tunes and young talented upcoming TV star "Omas"

1. What's Are Your Names?

My names are Orovwie Princess Omamerhi, but for short people call Me Omas.

2. We Are Sure Your Fans Would Like To Know You Better So Please Kindly Give Us A Quick Summary About Yourself.

Okay.... So Am 23 years of age, I was born November 11th, I happen to be the first of 3 children, all girls from my mum  but am the second of five children from my dad, I have only one step brother.
I lost my dad at a very tender age cause I was just 8 years old when my dad past away. I was raised by my uncle and his wife and as sad as it sounds I lost my uncle some years after I lost my dad. Asides the death of my dad and my uncle growing up as a girl child was a good experience for me basically cause I really cant remember a period when I lacked anything. Though I had some rough moment during my days in the university but asides those periods I never really lacked.

I studied chemistry education at delta state university, Generally am very jovial and simple. An extrovert down to Earth, i dont hate criticism and good correction but i dislike people who only see the flaws in others. Basically I guess that's a quickie about myself.

3. At What Age Did You Start Having Passion For Acting?

I started having passion for acting at age 14, and it happened to be an interesting scenario because I started getting the zeal and passion to be a movie star after watching a movie titled "Sister‘s Act"

4. Have You Been Featured In A Movie Before?

I haven't really been featured on a movie before but I can assure you its only a matter of time because am passionately working my ways into the industry.

5. Tell Us One Movie You Would Have Loved To Be A Part Of And Tell Us Why.

Wow!!! To me that one movie I would really love to be a part of is "House Of Gold", and the reason why is basically cause the movie involves characters from different countries

6. Which Actors Or Actresses Do You Find As People Who Inspire Your Dreams?

Characters like Genevieve , Mercy Johnson, Ivie Okujaye Desmond Elliot and Uche Jumbo serve as pillars of inspiration to my career.

7. If You Weren't Into Movies What Else Would You Have Been Doing?

If I wasn't into acting I would probably be a presenter cause that's also one thing I have passion for.

8. Can You Share With Us Some Challenges You Encountered While Chasing Your Dreams?

One of the major challenges I have faced is meeting a genuine producer who can really support your dreams and understand your vision  especially when you write scripts by yourself, but regardless of the present challenges and difficulties I know am not really there yet but at the same time I know am not far from my destination and I will keep on giving it my best till I get there.

9. Looking At Your Career Can You Tell Us Where You See Yourself In The Next Five(5) Years.

The truth is you can never really tell what God has in store for each and every one but to me in the next five years by the grace of GOD i will be one of the most popular face on every TV screen as a matter of fact in five years time i should be a screen goddess...

10. Lots Of Kids Out There Are Looking For Ways To Dive Into The Movie World Just Like Yourself, Now What Advice Do You Have For Young Adults Chasing A Career In Acting?

Noting more than they should be themselves and not relent in chasing their dreams because personally i know that GOD rewards hard work.

-So there you have it from Omas hardwork is a very important concept to success- To contact Omas please kindly make use of the following platforms

Email: Omasorovwie@gmail.com
Facebook: Orovwie Princess Omas

Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 comments: